Our investment process is disciplined and thorough; we only select businesses and partners that we determine to have outstanding track records. As part of our responsibility to our EB-5 Foreign Investors, we perform the following services: EB-5 Business Creation
- Perform a rigorous evaluation of whether a Project will satisfy EB-5 Program requirements and provide for a sound investment.
- Prepare detailed business plans and econometric studies to satisfy USCIS EB-5 Program requirements.
- Determine whether a proposed Project meets the job creation requirements of EB-5 Program.
- Assist the Foreign Investors who invest in USIF projects in all aspects of the EB-5 Program
- Report to USCIS on a periodic basis all activities of the Regional Centers that sponsor the Projects.
- Secure investments in new commercial businesses that make commercial loans secured by real estate.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the new commercial business that makes the loan of the EB-5 proceeds and take all steps necessary to support the Foreign Investor’s application to obtain and EB-5 Visa.
EB-5 Business Management USIF manages day-to-day operations of the Regional Center in which the Project is located and where the jobs will be created. This includes periodic reporting and interaction with USCIS officials. USIF ensures that all filings by the Foreign Investors are completed properly and that each person provides all documentation required to obtain USCIS approvals. Each new commercial enterprise organized by USIF is established for each Project. An Operating Agreement is entered into and a USIF affiliate serves as the manager for that business. Generally speaking, the Manager of the business will perform the following services:
- Monitor the activities of business/Project into which the EB-5 Loan is made to ensure continuing compliance under the EB-5 Program.
- Update the Foreign Investors periodically on the status of the EB-5 investment they’ve made and on the status of their respective applications to USCIS.
- Maintain appropriate financial and other records.
- Retain lawyers, and other professionals as may be required on behalf of the new commercial business to ensure compliance with all laws and regulations in the United States and abroad.
Regional Center Immigration Services USIF manages EB-5 application process to ensure that the filings with USCIS are thorough and accurate. Among other things, USIF provides the following documents to the EB-5 investor’s immigration attorney.
- A comprehensive business plan that satisfies USCIS requirements.
- A project-specific econometric study that fully describes the regional center job-creation.
- A signed Operating Agreement for the management of the new commercial business into which the Foreign Investor invests.
- All offering memoranda.
- All escrow documentation to evidence the investment of the EB-5 funds in a third party banking institution.
- All documentation about the Project into which the new commercial business is loaning the EB-5 proceeds in order to establish the feasibility and likelihood of success of the Project to USCIS.
USIF has developed a unique and successful approach to the EB-5 Program. Its business has grown on the basis of viable Projects, long-standing relationships with foreign agents, and many years of business experience and expertise.