02 Mar Riverwalk at Harbourside Place Near Completion
March 2, 2012
The construction on the Riverwalk extension at Harbourside Place in Jupiter, Florida is nearing completion. Crews are working at a feverish pace to install all the remaining components of the Riverwalk extension in order to complete it by the end of March. After finishing the Riverwalk, the crews will begin to focus their energies on starting construction on the infrastructure at Harbourside Place, to include the construction of a hotel, retail and restaurant space, a private access dock, and an amphitheater. In the past week, crews have completed sandblasting the pathway to bring out the final colors and texture and have completed installing all the trellis features on the property. Crews have also installed nearly half of the Riverwalk pathway light features, palm trees, and pathway railings. Photos and descriptions follow below.
- Before photo of Riverwalk taken January 5, 2012
- After photo of Riverwalk taken March 3, 2012
- Looking North up the Riverwalk extension.
- The main entrance trellis has been completed.
- Workers backfill the Riverwalk pathway for drainage.
- Workers install railings and begin to seal the concrete pathway.
- Crews have begun work to install the block retaining wall.
- Crews are installing the numerous palm trees that line the pathway.
For EB-5 Investment opportunities in Harbourside Place
and other U.S. Immigration Fund Projects, please visit https://visaeb-5.com/
. Subscribe to our blog for weekly construction updates and photos or follow us on Twitter @eb5palmbeach for the most up to date information.