13 Mar EB-5 Project – Harbourside Place – Construction Update
March 12, 2012
Here is another photo update of the Riverwalk construction at Harbourside Place in Jupiter, Florida. Crews installed the remainder of the palm trees and light posts. Focus begins on installing the fixtures across the property, including benches and trash/recycling receptacles. Crews have also begun to spread out the remaining dirt fill across the property to avoid erosion and to allow for future access to the construction site at the main development of Harbourside Place.
- The remainder of the Riverwalk railings have been installed.
- Crews are finishing to install the gates for the future docks on the property.
- The future entrance for the southern most entrance of the dock at Harbourside Place.
- Benches and trash/recycling receptacles have been installed.
- A temporary walkway has been poured to allow Jupiter residents and tourists access to the Harbourside Place Riverwalk extension.
- Bulldozers work to spread out the remaining dirt excavated from the Riverwalk.
For EB-5 Visa Investment opportunities in Harbourside Place
and other U.S. Immigration Fund Projects, please visit https://visaeb-5.com/
. Subscribe to our blog for construction updates and photos or follow us on Twitter @eb5palmbeach for the most up to date information.