1. Choose an experienced EB-5 immigration attorney who can help determine your eligibility for the EB-5 Program. An EB-5 attorney will want you to disclose personal and financial information to see if you’re a good fit for this visa.
2. If the EB-5 Program is right for you, conduct due diligence on potential EB-5 investment projects. Will you invest directly into a business or choose the EB-5 Regional Center Program?
3. Start compiling the personal and financial documents you will need to for the visa process and for filing your I-526 Petition. One of the most time consuming parts of the application can be compiling documents that show that your investment came from lawful sources of funds.
4. If the petition is approved, you can schedule your interview with the U.S. embassy or the consulate in your country. Upon approval, an EB-5 investor will gain admission to the U.S. on a conditional green card.
5. EB-5 investors have about 2 years to fulfill the EB-5 Program requirements and file their I-829 Petitions to remove the conditions on their green cards. The investor must show that they sustained their investment and that the investment created or will create 10 qualified jobs for U.S. workers.
The EB-5 Program can be a fast pathway to U.S. citizenship for EB-5 investors and their immediate family members.
Original Post: EB5 DAILY