EB5 Investors Magazine will be holding their second domestic event of 2017 at the Westin St. Francis in the gorgeous city of San Francisco, California. On July 27-28, they will host a gathering of top migration agencies, immigration attorneys, EB-5 industry professionals, regional centers, and developers at the 2017 San Francisco EB-5 & Investment Immigration Convention.
The convention will feature educational panels moderated by EB-5 program experts, workshops for attorneys and regional centers, business exhibitions and special guest speeches–including a luncheon keynote speech from United States Senator Ted Cruz.
We invite anyone interested in learning about the EB-5 program and increasing their industry exposure to join us at the 2017 San Francisco EB-5 & Investment Immigration Convention. Beginners and experts alike will convene, network, and discuss EB-5 industry updates in one convenient location.
Who Will Attend the 2017 San Francisco EB-5 & Investment Immigration Convention?
• Leading Immigration Attorneys and Service Providers
• Regional Centers/Project Developers
• Representatives from High-Level and Emerging Migration Agencies
• Real estate developers
• Industry service providers
• EB-5 Program Stakeholders
• Connect with EB-5 industry influencers and experts.
• Network with representatives from global migration agencies.
• Gain knowledge from beginner and expert educational panels.
• Showcase your business to a high-profile gathering of EB-5 industry stakeholders.
To purchase tickets for this private event, please click here.