06 Feb Harbourside Place Construction Update
February 6, 2012
A great deal of progress has been made at the construction site this past week, with the completion of several aspects of the Riverwalk. To this point, 40% of the Riverwalk tabby concrete pathway has been poured. All of the trellis foundations have been formed and are awaiting concrete pours. The crews have also now started to drill the holes necessary for the installation of the bulkhead aluminum railings. Photos and descriptions follow:
- Crews smooth out the freshly poured concrete.
- Crews work to build the trellis foundations.
- Workers install the forms for the next pour of concrete.
- Trellis foundation awaiting concrete pouring.
- Workers drill holes into the seawall cap to install the new Riverwalk railings.
- Looking North from the Southern most point at the Harbourside Riverwalk
For EB-5 Investment opportunities in Harbourside Place
and other U.S. Immigration Fund Projects, please visit https://visaeb-5.com/
. Subscribe to our blog for weekly construction updates and photos or follow us on Twitter @eb5palmbeach for the most up to date information.